Fit for safety and comfort
Our HANSACLINICA fittings are specifically designed with end-users in mind, supporting healthcare clinics in creating a safe and comfortable bathroom environment for every patient.
Together for better products
See our extensive and innovative portfolio to find solutions fitting exactly your needs.
Single lever mixers
HANSACLINICA Hybrid faucets
Wherever a basin mounted faucet is suitable, the hybrid operation is the perfectly balanced blend of hygiene, comfort and safety for both staff and patients.
- Convenient and common manual operation
- Hygienic and safe touchless comfort
- Thermostatic premixed water
- State of the art sensor technology
- Next level connectivity to meet any documentation requirements
- Easy to install hybrid unit below the basi
HANSACLINICA single-lever faucets
The HANSACLINICA single-lever mixers with a generous, higher body provide more space to operate and freedom of movement under the spout. The HANSACLINICA range faucets have also different ergonomic lever options that can be easily operated with just one finger or the back of the hand.
- Loop lever options for optimal usability or extended solid lever
- Laminar flow to reduce aerosol
- Nickel-free waterways
- Copper piping for better hygiene
- Design with its rounded edges: easy cleaning of the body and reduced risk of injury
- Wall mounted versions with different spout options to match basin requirements
HANSACLINICA thermostat convinces with particularly ergonomic handles and easy, safe operation. As an option, the HANSACLINICA thermostat is also available with a long spout and an extra-long handle - ideal for hygienic operation with the elbow. A hot water lock ensures protection against scalding. Here the temperature cannot be automatically exceeded from the factory-set 38°C. If needed, the hot water lock can be adjusted between 36°- 44°C. To ensure the required levels of drinking water hygiene, the thermostat faucet is designed to withstand basic thermal disinfection. It is not necessary to dismantle the handle for this. A special unlocking key is enough.
- Wing-shaped handles for better grip
- Safety lock at 38 degrees Celsius to protect against scalding. (Adjustable 36°-44°C)
- THERMO COOL function to keep housing cool
- Thermal disinfection according to DVGW W551, executable without dismantling
- Laminar flow – to avoid spreading of microbes
HANSACLINICA touchless thermostats
The HANSACLINICA thermostat is now also available as a touchless version with Bluetooth connection. As a result, the thermostat can be easily configured with HANSA360 App. There are three operation modes available for turning the faucet on and off: manual, automatic and a manual/automatic.
- Thermal disinfection (according DVGW W551)
- Touchless function – Bluetooth – HANSA360 App
- Hot water safety lock to prevent scalding at 38°C (Adjustable 36°-44°C with HANSA key)
- 3 different operation modes. Setting can be done by the HANSA360 App
- Manual ON/Manual OFF – Hand within detection range (detection area range 15cm)
- Automatic ON/ Automatic OFF – Body within detection area / Body outside detection area (detection area range 40 cm)
- Manual ON or automatic ON/ Manual OFF or automatic OFF
- Thermostatic function provides instant access to accurately defined hot and cold water
- THERMOCOOL cover to prevent scalding
- Ergonomic handle
- Laminar flow – to avoid spreading of microbes
- Clear and visible marking
HANSA 3S-Installation system
Thanks to the HANSA 3S installation system, the installation of the new HANSACLINICA valves is easy and safe. All important components for fastening are integrated in one component. Sanitary installers can thus carry out all assembly steps precisely and quickly. Note! The 3S Installation system is available for all HANSACLINICA deck-mounted faucets.
HANSACLINICA thermostatic mixers with legionella flush handle
HANSACLINICA product range now also includes a special temperature selection handle for thermal disinfection which suitable for the HANSABLUEBOX. Alternatively, you can also only replace the handle to HANSAHOMEBLUEBOX thermostats with the HANSACLINICA temperature selection handle.
- Special temperature selection handle for thermal disinfection according to DVGW W 551
- Simple and user-friendly operation via HANSA Key analogous to the surface-mounted HANSACLINICA thermostats
- Highly visible cold / warm marking for use in the HANSACLINICA sector
High performance products families for the entire healthcare business
Our HANSAMEDIPRO products have been developed specifically for hospitals and other demanding healthcare settings. Designed to fit seamlessly into a complex and busy environment while meeting every ergonomic need and hygiene guideline – no matter how strict.
Our HANSACLINICA faucets are specifically designed to create a safe and comfortable bathroom environment for both patients and medical professionals.
NEW: Hybrid models for the basin.
Our HANSACARE range is made for every generation. From children who are discovering the bathroom to people with age-related health problems or limited motor skills. For a soothing bath and kitchen experience for every user.
NEW: Hybrid models for basin and sink.
Our HANSAMEDEDIJET complements any healthcare faucet family with a low aerosol yet invigorating shower experience. The complete range covers hand shower, rail, and head shower.