Modest in its looks but with plenty of options
Typical of the HANSAVANTIS is the forward-leaning spout that gives the faucet a specially dynamic look. And in daily use, the convenient operating concept proves that there is more to it than just attractive looks. Classic or stylish? It remains your choice between the full operating lever or a pin-type operating lever to suit your own preferences. With a low consumption of only six litres per minute, the washbasin fitting also helps to conserve valuable resources.
Stylish, slim and smart
The trend is heading towards side-controlled faucets for sinks. Whereas traditional bathroom fittings have a lever at the top centre, side-controlled alternatives such as the modern HANSAVANTIS make for agreeable comfort and practical benefits. For one thing, the chrome-plated surface of the faucet remains largely drip-free while you wash your hands – which is more hygienic and saves cleaning. The combination of greater projection, base height and swivelling spout provides more free space under the fitting. That makes washing hair more comfortable and allows for a wider range of uses.
The essentials at a glance
- Universal design with a large range of functions.
- High-quality HANSA technology makes for easy operation.
- Top controlled and side-controlled variants.
- Pressure-independent water flow rate reduction.
- Sustainable: only 6 l/min water consumption.
- Optionally with a spout that can be swiveled through 150 degrees for the greatest possible washbasin convenience.
- Classic or stylish: optionally with full or pin-type operating lever.