HANSAMEDIPRO thermostats for showers and bathtubs are first and foremost safe and ergonomical. This makes them the perfect solution for any multi-generation bathroom. These thermostats are especially user-friendly with their concealed connections, special volume handle, temperature stop and temperature selection handle.
A safety stop (factory pre-set to 38 degrees Celsius) ensures optimal protection with HANSAMEDIPRO. You cannot exceed the maximum temperature yourself, but if necessary a plumber can carry out an individual setting in just a few steps.
The special ducting of the hot water inside the thermostat means that the metal casing does not heat up, reducing the risk of scalding.
To ensure that operation remains as easy and safe as possible for both young and old, HANSAMEDIPRO has two bars on the volume and temperature selection handle. These can be grasped readily, preventing the handle from slipping out of an older person's grasp. To ensure the required levels of drinking water hygiene in care facilities and old people's homes, for instance, the HANSAMEDIPRO thermostat is designed to withstand basic thermal disinfection according to DVGW W 551. It is not necessary to dismantle the handles for this. A special unlocking key is sufficient.
- Perfect for the cross-generation bathroom.
- Especially ergonomic.
- Especially user-friendly thanks to special volume handle, temperature stop and temperature selection handle.
- THERMO COOL function: Improved safety thanks to minimal heat conduction to the fitting housing.
- Protection against scalding: safety stop pre-set to 38 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for thermal disinfection according to DVGW W 551.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.