Umweltschutz und Recycling
We are passionate about sustainability and committed to helping our customers participate in environmentally responsible practices. To make this process easy and accessible, we have prepared a user-friendly guide to recycling our range of products.
Why recycling and circular economy matter?
Recycling and participating in the circular economy are essential for promoting responsible consumption, reducing environmental impact, and conserving valuable resources. By recycling the products, you are helping to minimize waste and extend the lifecycle of valuable materials, ultimately reducing the demand for new resources.
Our commitment to sustainability and recycling:
We recognize the importance of integrating sustainability into every aspect of our business, from product design to manufacturing processes and customer education. Our focus on sustainability includes:
- Sustainable Product Design: We strive to create products that are durable, eco-friendly, and easy to recycle, minimizing their environmental footprint throughout their lifecycle.
- Resource Efficiency: We continuously work on optimizing our manufacturing processes and supply chain to reduce waste, water, and energy consumption.
- Recycling Education: We provide clear and straightforward recycling guidelines for our customers, making it easy for them to recycle our products and reduce their environmental impact.
- Raising Awareness: Our goal is to increase awareness about the importance of recycling and sustainable living. We believe that knowledge empowers consumers to make more informed decisions and contribute positively to the environment.
Always ensure that you are following local regulations and municipal recycling instructions.
- For electronic faucets, carefully remove batteries or transformers and recycle separately as battery- and electronic waste. These product types typically contain WEEE -recycling bin marking visible on product surface or on electronics housing.
- Recycle brass faucets and components into copper metals-waste if possible or normal metal-waste if copper recycling is unavailable.
- Recycle composite cover faucets and components into energy-waste
- Place the shower bar into copper waste.
- Recycle the soup tray, hand-shower with hose and wall-connectors into energy waste (plastics).
- Shower-faucet into copper metals-waste if possible or normal metal-waste if copper recycling is unavailable.
- Concealed shower faucets can have metal and plastic parts. Recycle these separately by following “Parts and Accessories chapter” below.
- Dispose of plastic components, such as shower hoses, hand-showers, soap trays, and electronic boxes (without electronics), into energy waste (plastics).
- Dispose metal parts into copper metals-waste if possible or normal metal-waste if copper recycling is unavailable. You can easily identify if part is metal or plastic by its weight.
- Recycle cardboard packaging into cardboards-waste.
- Place plastic bags from the package into energy-waste.
- Retain instruction manuals for future reference, but if necessary, recycle them in paper-waste.