The HANSATEMPRA STYLE shower system is a coherent and stylistically secure union of three bathroom furnishing components: HANSATEMPRA STYLE thermostat, the HANSARAIN overhead shower and the HANSASTILO hand shower. The intentionally series-independent design includes cylindrical and rounded shapes whose smooth surfaces interact clearly and harmoniously.
The name says it all: With the HANSATEMPRA STYLE, the emphasis is on a stylish appearance. The Red Dot Design Award 2003, Product Design Award 2004 and the GERMAN DESIGN AWARD 2016 are all evidence of how well that has succeeded. The combination of cylindrical and rectangular shapes, the smooth surfaces that transition smoothly from one to the other – this thermostat steals the show in modern bathroom settings.
- Design-oriented with cylindrical and cuboidal design language combination.
- Clear, harmonious surfaces that blend in with each other.
- Intentionally series-independent design to leave room for various combination options.
- Intuitively recognizable settings.
- Operating handles with plastic sliding discs.
- With HANSASTILO hand shower and HANSARAIN overhead shower.
- Flow rate of 12/13 l/min (overhead / hand shower).
- Wall-bracket can be installed at different heights.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.