Shower and bathtub as places to recuperate. Here we want to feel truly at home. But there is probably no-one who hasn't had the shock experience of an unintentional hot-water cure. A moment's inattention is enough to have us touching a hot metal fitting or letting out piping hot water by mistake. So how to stay cool? Modern thermostats such as the HANSAUNITA make sure the water is always pleasantly warm while they themselves remain cool.
HANSAUNITA stands for carefree showering and bathing fun with a well-being component: Pre-set to 38 degrees Celsius and fitted with a safety stop, the thermostat prevents any unexpected rushes of over-hot water. The THERMO COOL function provides protection against scalding and is also safe in itself because the metal body cannot overheat. That means: On the outside, the thermostat remains pleasantly cool.
As well as safety and technological aspects, the appearance is important as well, of course. This perfect entry-level thermostat with a slimline, straightforward design language and a diameter of only 40 millimetres fits in harmoniously into any bathroom.
Ecological plus-point: The water flow rate economy button can be used to lower the water consumption considerably while you are having a bath or showering.
- The perfect entry-level thermostat with a slimline, simple design language
- Suitable for thermal disinfection.
- Water flow rate economy button: The individually adjustable water-saving function can be used to save up to 60% water and energy.
- THERMO COOL function: Improved safety thanks to minimal heat conduction to the fitting housing.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
- Temperature lock for approx. 38 °C can be retrofitted.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.