The name says it all: With the HANSATEMPRA STYLE, the emphasis is on a stylish appearance. The Red Dot Design Award 2003, Product Design Award 2004 and the GERMAN DESIGN AWARD 2016 are all evidence of how well that has succeeded. The combination of cylindrical and rectangular shapes, the smooth surfaces that transition smoothly from one to the other – this thermostat steals the show in modern bathroom settings.
The minimalistic, but still striking HANSATEMPRA STYLE thermostats reflect modern bathroom style. The intentionally series-independent design enables the various thermostat solutions to be combined harmoniously with a wide variety of different bathroom styles – both in domestic as well as public settings.
- Elegant design combining cylindrical and square shapes.
- Can be combined with a broad range of bathroom fittings.
- Intuitively recognizable settings thanks to square shapes.
- Operating handles with plastic sliding discs.
- THERMO COOL function: Prevents overheating of the thermostat.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
- Temperature lock for approx. 38 °C can be retrofitted.
- Outstanding design: Red Dot Design Award winner 2003, iF DESIGN AWARD 2004, German Design Award winner 2016.
- Sustainability in focus: The shower-thermostat mixer has a water flow rate economy button.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.