HANSAPRISMA is a classic amongst thermostats. Timeless design meets practical utility. It makes the bathing and showering experience safer and significantly more agreeable. Both the THERMO COOL function as well as the 38 degrees Celsius safety stop contribute to this.
The elegance of the HANSAPRISMA thermostat, available for both bathtubs and showers, enhances every bathroom. The emphasis is on safety in addition to convenience. So the water always remains at an acceptable temperature: A safety stop that is pre-set to 38 degrees Celsius provides for reliable scalding protection. However, if you need hotter water, you can release the lock by pressing a button to increase the temperature. A temperature lock that can be retrofitted ensures the safety of children, the elderly or people in need of care. This solution fully locks the button.
- Universal design.
- THERMO COOL function: Improved safety thanks to minimal heat conduction to the fitting housing.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
- Temperature lock for approx. 38 °C can be retrofitted.
- Water flow rate economy button on the shower-thermostat: The individually adjustable water-saving function can be used to save up to 60% water and energy.
- Suitable for thermal disinfection.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.
Scalding protection for maximum safety.
The thermostat can withstand thermal disinfection.
With directly connected shower system.
Available as a practical set for renovations.