As the name indicates, HANSAFORSENSES is a wellness thermostat for beguiling your senses. The integrated THERMO COOL function as well as the safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius ensure safe and enjoyable showering. The thermostat prevents unexpected flows of too-hot water, although its outer casing remains pleasantly cool so there is also no chance of it causing scalding itself.
The intelligent water-saving function of the HANSAFORSENSES thermostat for the shower makes for particularly economical use. The useful HANSATIPTRONIK button indicates the ideal length of a shower and simultaneously controls the water flow rate by means of colour signals. You can start the water flowing just by tapping with your finger. The colour display indicates the ideal duration as you shower – green stands for environmentally friendly consumption. After four minutes the water flow stops automatically. Of course, you can also stop the flow earlier or prolong it as much as you like.
- Bathtub and shower-thermostat mixer.
- THERMO COOL function: Improved safety thanks to minimal heat conduction to the fitting housing.
- Practical HANSATIPTRONIK push button with LED display.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
- Spout can be rotated through 90 degrees.
- Practical: By swivelling the spout you can switch the bath-thermostat between bathtub and shower.
- Economical: Individually adjustable water stream duration.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.