The HANSAFIT thermostat was developed together with the GGT Deutsche Gesellschaft® für Gerontotechnik (German Gerontological Technology Society) especially for the needs of the generation 50+. The ergonomic optimization makes for easy handling as well as maximum safety.
Thanks to its ergonomic design and intelligent safety functions, HANSAFIT thermostats make clever solutions for vivacious living. And that is what makes them ideal for equipping modern cross-generation bathrooms.
Easy-grip operating handles make grasping and using the handles more convenient, while the THERMO COOL function and safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius exclude the possibility of scalding while you enjoy a shower or bath.
- Ergonomically optimized, easy to use and as safe as possible.
- Intelligent functions.
- Recommended for the generation 50-plus and cross-generation bathrooms.
- THERMO COOL function: Improved safety thanks to minimal heat conduction to the fitting housing.
- Protection against scalding: Safety stop at 38 degrees Celsius as anti-scalding protection.
- Suitable for thermal disinfection.
- Easy-grip operating handles.
With exposed products, the fittings technology is installed on outside of the wall. Pipes and connections remain visible.
Since the water duct and housing are separate, the surface of the thermostat does not heat up.