The HANSABLUEBOX has set a benchmark in the trade. Universally deployable, the concealed system's winning points are safe and error-free installation, maximum installation friendliness and therefore perfect, long-lasting results. This is how to configure uncluttered, flexible and modern bathrooms. No wonder that specialist installers are not the only ones who are delighted with this concealed system. Architects and planners are also quick to recommend the 'blue bathroom miracle'.
The HANSABLUEBOX is the result of intensive development work. The concealed system is specifically tailored to the installer's requirements, scoring high on durability, ease of use and flexibility. The thought-through product characteristics make for easy, fast installation, which involves four standard connectors. With just one system, installers can cope with a range of installation situations and consumer needs. Advantage: At the shell construction phase only the basic unit is installed in the wall. The specific design and function can be decided on later, making life easier for planners, architects and end users. It also helps to save shell construction costs.
Winner of several awards
The HANSABLUEBOX has received a number of awards for its technical product characteristics. For instance, the concealed system not only received the Plus X Award 2016 for Innovation, High Quality and Functionality, but also the award as Best Product 2016/2017. This prestigious innovation prize is awarded to future-oriented products that have at least one 'Plus X' factor about them – i.e. added value worthy of commendation.
- Complete system for concealed installations for products in the HANSA|LIVING and HANSA|HOME segments.
- Exemplary functions and characteristics that optimize the entire installation process.
- Greater convenience becomes a standard: pressure-independent functionality, clear position and lasting ease of operation.
- High-quality technology: ceramic BLUESWITCH diverter.
- BLUETUNE alignment option for exact alignment of collar and tile joint.
- Made for professionals: Connect the diverter of the trim kit securely and easily to the function unit using the telescopic diverter connection.
- Flexible installation depth.
- Perfect on every substrate.
For washbasin fittings in the HANSA|LIVING and HANSA|HOME segments.
For shower fittings in the HANSA|LIVING and HANSA|HOME segments.
For rim-mounted fittings and showers in the HANSA|LIVING and HANSA|HOME segments.