The expert in flexibility
HANSATWIST is one of HANSA's most versatile series, including faucets for both kitchen and bathroom. The fittings are available in two sizes, each with two different operating concepts and lever variants (loop or solid lever). This flexibility allows you to choose exactly the fitting that best fits your personal requirements. The balanced HANSATWIST product range for showers and bathtubs also enables you to configure the entire bathroom as you wish. Your chance – but without having to take a chance.
Convenience that comes from the side
The side-controlled version of the HANSATWIST is not just an intriguing eye-catcher, but also provides for more comfort in its daily use. Having the operating lever at the side provides several advantages: First, the chrome surfaces are largely protected from water dripping off of hands. That keeps them clean and attractive for longer, even in daily use – for better hygiene and less care and upkeep. The combination of greater projection, base height and swivelling spout provides more free space under the fitting.
Increased ergonomics and user-friendliness with the loop lever
HANSATWIST with a lever loop is not only visually striking, but is also particularly pleasant to touch, so the faucet wins hands down on ergonomics and ease of use. The HANSAPROTEC system means you can enjoy the water in your kitchen completely safely: It encompasses and secures those parts of the sink fitting that come into contact with the water, ensuring that the quality of the drinking water remains high.
The essentials at a glance
- Wide range of choice with lever variations and fitting sizes.
- A modern, user-friendly loop lever for all generations.
- Traditional-modern design.
- Sustainability for bathroom: only 6 l/min pressure-independent water consumption.
- Variants with practical functional showers are available.
- Optionally with a spout that can be swiveled through 150 degrees.
- For kitchen: Enjoy without a care: The HANSAPROTEC system maintains drinking water quality.