- Additional features Torrent water flow, protected against back-flow in domestic use (according to DIN EN 1717); Faucet is GGT-approved - user test "good"
- Connection Eccentric coupling(s)
- Diverter Turn operated diverter, Integrated into flow control handle
- Concealed parts Fastening of the function unit with screws
- Lever/Handle Temperature control handle, Flow control handle, Easy-Grip surface
- Mechanical parts Thermostatic cartridge for automatic temperature control, Litter filter(s)
- Shower parts Eco flow control
- Spout Fixed spout
- Color Chrome
- Temperature Limitation option for maximum temperature and flow-rate, Temperature preset fixable, Safety stop against scalding at 38°C
- Flow-rate at 3 bar 20.4 / 13.2 l/min
- DN-size (nominal dimension) DN15
- Hot water supply max. +80°C
- Installation width cc150 ± 15 mm
- Material Brass/Plastic
- Projection 127 mm
- Working pressure 1 - 10 bar
- Noise class II/I (ISO 3822) Oras lab.
SP65132101 Bath and shower faucet
Ask pricing from your local retailers.